Sharon's Victorian House of Gifts is located in a three story brick home built in 1886 by Druggist W.H. Dreier. The building has been home to several other business's. These include a Floral business, a Beauty shop and a Doctors office.
We purchased the home in 1989 and remodeled the apartments upstairs. Sharon's Victorian House of Gifts was opened on the first floor, encompassing several rooms and a parlor.
We are proud of our Fort Wayne connection and display a number of items from Fort Wayne's history. Some of these items include, A mantel from Cornell Lawton's home, a chandelier from the Hunter & Paris dress shop, and from the
Wolf & Dessaur store, a full sized Carriage and Dolls from their window display.
We particapate each year in Fort Wayne events and traditions. We build floats for the Three Rivers Festival. Each December we host a Christmas Open House and also decorate 10ft. Christmas Trees for the Embassy Theater's Festival of Trees.